Monday, May 7, 2012

Trying to Lose those Bat wings!

Hello girls.

I know you probably think I've abandoned this blog but I got side tracked for awhile with things random things going on around me but I got inspired and decided to post up something before I went to bed. 

 So lately I've been dieting due to weight gain after being back in the states for a couple months.  One thing that I struggle to lose is my upper arm fat.  You girls all know what I'm talking about when it comes to upper arm weight.  I might sound a bit judgmental but those "bat wings" really can make a girls body or break a girls body.  Even if you're skinny but you have a lot of upper arm fat you can't help but look a bit less feminine. It makes a  huuuuuuge difference when you wear sleeveless tops and dresses also.  So I've been researching here and there trying out different work outs and diets but I haven't had any luck until I came across this video.


It's something I found off naver so if you are not korean basically the blog talks about how the video is geared to upper arm fat weight loss and etc.  You have to repeat the video 3 times for one complete workout session.  So the video is only 3 mins long but to get better results you play it 2-3 times back to back so you get a full workout of 10 mins. 

I started doing this just a week ago every other day and I am already seeing results! Now I will warn you if your body isn't used to working out you will get super super sore.  If you follow it correctly then your upper arms should be the place where you ache the most.  

Hope this helps!  

goodnight all~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment