Monday, February 27, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks to lovely Dawn for awarding me this award! Her pretty blog lovenlooks is one that I visit frequently. She has awesome blog posts so please go check it out for yourself! 

Rules of the Honor:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.

7 Things About Me:
1. I am obsessed with my polaroid camera these days. 
2. I love summer and fall! winter and spring causes me so much sicknesses! 
3. I love burning fresh scented candles all the time. 
4. I am allergic to wasabi.
5. I can't have enough skincare products.
6. I am always on the hunt for new ways to lose weight. hehe
7. My favorite color is pink!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love burning fresh scented candles too! It reminds me of laundry detergent and I lovee the smell of that stuff. Eek your allergic to wasabi?! I have to have wasabi with my sushi&kimbap! I don't think you need to lose weight! You look way too skinny! Haha I got to agree with the pink!

    ReplyDelete